Everything was fine untill they dropped a house on my Sister....

Do you think that the Bible refferencing "love thy enemy" and "love thy neighbor" is becuase they are usually one and the same?  In my case...they are.  The dirty Jerry Springer truth is worse than you can imagine.  It's actually funny that I used to watch people on the Jerry Springer show and think....do people like that realy exist?...can that really fucking happen?  Well I know that they do happen, just that most people won't take it to national TV...just internet....  I got divorced and my neighbor got divorced.  I fell in love with him and he with me.  We made a go at it.

Soon after our Ex's decided that they would do the same thing and make a go at a relationship as well.  Needless to say we basically did a husband swap (or wife swap however you want to see it).  Of course I was ostracized from the entire neighborhood because I "stole" her husband from her.  I will go into those nasty talk show - soap opera details at a later date.  For now I will just say that living next to your Ex is horrible....living next to your Ex and his girlfriend that you used to know and does her damnedest to smear you is taxing.  Oh, to turn her to a toad...

I've thought of this at length and have come to this conclusion.  Not worth it.  You see, to cast a nasty spell is completely do-able.  In order to cast a hex or curse though you have to have a lot of emotion and energy to pour into that spell.  Also - like attracts like.  You throw out nastiness you get nastiness back.  This again takes a lot of emotion and energy to handle.  All the while there are those (like kids) that will get caught in the cross fire. And personally I'm too happy with my new found life and love to be bothered by their little nippiness; so much like little yappy dogs.  Therefore not worth it.  She's gonna get what's coming to her and I don't have to play judge and jury...she's digging her own grave.  Also, I don't have that kind of emotion to pour into that.  The best I can scrounge up for either of them is disgust and ridiculousness.  Besides she has successfully cursed herself.  Powerful the mind.  ....And why turn into a toad what is already an ass?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .