Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

RANT TIME!! I got in my Jeep like any other day. I turned on my defrost like any other day. I turn on the radio to 104.9 and crank it like anyother day and I hear.....DEF LEPARD??? What the FUCK?!!? OK. Fuck!! Just fuck! Is it April fool's? Nope, November (April is a fool, but....) Four days ago they took the only heavy metal station off Seattle radio. MY STATION. Damnit. I LIVED that station. The Funkey Monkey (love the name) is now gone and I have to either buy decent music or wait until Midnight on Saturday night to hear good, new metal...and you know that any good witch is at ritual for some reason or another on Saturday night...... ;) No more commercial-free, head-banging, get-geared-to-kick-employee-ass music. They fucking replace it with hair-bands!!!! SLAP!! What could be worse, right?


This morning my alarm clock radio was playing 24 HOUR CHRISTMAS MUSIC UNTIL THE FUCKING 25TH!!!! crap. So had to dig deep and really look at myself and all the....anger...*snort. So.... enjoy the list below....Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged:


Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
Amnesia - I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas
Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are
Dementia - I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me!
Manic - Deck the Halls & Walls & House & Lawn & Streets & Stores & Office & Town & Cars & Busses & Trucks & trees & Fire Hydrants and...
Paranoid - Santa Claus is Coming to Get me!
Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
Tourette's Syndrome - Chestnuts...FUCK YOU! ...roasting on...BITE ME! an open fire...ASSHOLE!
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House
Autistic - Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock
Senile Dementia - Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House In My Slippers and Robe
Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .